Last updated: February 10, 2020
● Recognizing you when you sign in using our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
● Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
● Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
● Preventing fraudulent activity.
● Improving security.
● Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
XRCLOUD cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the essential XRCLOUD features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in, or you might have to manually adjust some preferences or language settings every time you visit XRCLOUD sites.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Cookies and you
To make a purchase online or sign up for services with XRCLOUD, you must have cookies enabled on your internet browser. Some of the more popular browsers (and links to manage your cookies on each) are:
If you choose not to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse our XRCLOUD.com, but it will restrict some of the functionality of XRCLOUD and what you can do.
Thanks for using XRCLOUD. We strive to provide the highest quality and care deeply about your concerns.