Last updated: February 10, 2020
We collect your personal information in the course of providing XRCLOUD Offerings to you.
● Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to XRCLOUD Offerings. Click here to see examples of the information you give us.
● Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with XRCLOUD Offerings. Click here to see examples of information we collect automatically.
● Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources. Click here to see examples of information we collect from other sources.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve XRCLOUD Offerings. Our purposes for using personal information include:
● Provide XRCLOUD Offerings: We use your personal information to provide and deliver XRCLOUD Offerings and process transactions related to XRCLOUD Offerings, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
● Measure, Support, and Improve XRCLOUD Offerings: We use your personal information to measure the use of, analyze the performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop XRCLOUD Offerings.
● Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend XRCLOUD Offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with XRCLOUD Offerings.
● Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information. For example, we collect bank account information from XRCLOUD Marketplace sellers for identity verification.
● Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to XRCLOUD Offerings via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
● Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote XRCLOUD Offerings. We might display interest-based ads for XRCLOUD Offerings.
● Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, XRCLOUD, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
● Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
Additional Information for California Jurisdictions
This Privacy Notice does not apply to any products, services, websites, or content that are offered by third parties or have their own privacy notice.
These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act and are effective as of January 24, 2020:
Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that we may collect, or may have collected from consumers in the preceding twelve months, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on how you engage with the XRCLOUD Offerings:
● Identifiers, such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
● Personal information as described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the California Civil Code, such as a credit card number;
● Characteristics of protected classifications under California or US federal law, such as age or gender, for example, if we conduct user surveys or analysis;
● Commercial information, such as purchase activity;
● Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
● Biometric information, such as your voice or appearance, for example, if you choose to participate in a demonstration of a speech or image recognition service;
● Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer, for example, if you enable location services to enhance your experience through event applications we offer;
● Audio, visual, electronic or other similar information, including when you communicate with us by phone or otherwise;
● Professional or employment-related information, for example, data you may provide about your business;
● Inference data, such as information about your preferences;
● Education information, such as information about enrollment status, fields of study, or degrees, honors, and awards received.
For more information about the personal information we collect, click here.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that we may have disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the preceding twelve months fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on how you engage with the XRCLOUD Offerings:
Identifiers, such as your name, address, or phone numbers, for example, if we use a third party carrier to deliver XRCLOUD hardware;
personal information as described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the California Civil Code, such as a credit card number, for example, if we use a third-party payment processor;
your age, gender, or other protected classifications under California or US federal law, for example, if we conduct user surveys or analysis using a third-party service provider;
commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a third-party service provider to help us gather reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
biometric information, for example, if you choose to participate in a demonstration of certain XRCLOUD services facilitated by a third-party service provider;
geolocation data, for example, if we enable transportation services from a third party in connection with an XRCLOUD event;
audio, visual, electronic or other similar information, for example, if a third-party service provider reviews recordings of customer support phone calls for quality assurance purposes;
professional or employment-related information, for example, if we provide information to a third-party service provider for verification or registration as part of the XRCLOUD Offerings; and education information, for example, if we facilitate employment or internship recruitment activities for participants in the XRCLOUD Educate program.
Your Rights. You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by us, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us (for XRCLOUD. customers) or contact us at the address under Contacts, Notices, and Revisions above (for XRCLOUD customers and non-customers). Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
No sale of personal information. In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
You provide information to us when you:
● search for, subscribe to, or purchase XRCLOUD Offerings;
● create or administer your XRCLOUD account (and you might have more than one account if you have used more than one email address when using XRCLOUD Offerings);
● configure your settings for, provide data access permissions for, or otherwise interact with XRCLOUD Offerings;
● register for or attend an XRCLOUD event;
● purchase or use content, products, or services from third-party providers through the XRCLOUD Marketplace (or other similar venues operated or provided by us);
● offer your content, products, or services on or through XRCLOUD Offerings or the XRCLOUD Marketplace (or other similar venues operated or provided by us);
● communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
● complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other information request forms;
● post on XRCLOUD websites or participate in community features;
● employ notification services.
Depending on your use of XRCLOUD Offerings, you might supply us with such information as:
● your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
● payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
● information about your location;
● information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
● usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
● content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us;
● your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend an XRCLOUD event or use certain XRCLOUD Offerings;
● information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information;
● corporate and financial information;
● VAT numbers and other tax identifiers.
We collect information automatically when you:
● Visit, interact with, or use XRCLOUD Offerings (including when you use your computer or other devices to interact with XRCLOUD Offerings);
● Download content from us;
● Open emails or click on links in emails from us; and
● Interactor communicates with us (such as when you attend an XRCLOUD event or when you request customer support).
Examples of the information we automatically collect include:
● Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other devices to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider;
● Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
● The location of your device or computer;
● Authentication and security credential information;
● Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads;
● XRCLOUD Offerings metrics, such as offering usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs;
● The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time) and XRCLOUD Offerings, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
● Email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us;
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
● Marketing, sales generation, and recruitment information, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
● Subscription, purchase, support, or other information about your interactions with products and services offered by us, third parties (such as products offered through the XRC Marketplace) in relation to XRC Services;
● Search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus.
Examples of information you can access through XRCLOUD Offerings include:
● Your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
● Usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
● Your subscription, purchase, usage, billing, and payment history;
● Payment settings, such as payment instrument information and billing preferences;
● Tax information;
● Email communication and notification settings;
Your California Privacy Rights
XRCLOUD collects various types of personal information about you during your relationship with XRCLOUD as a customer. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to XRCLOUD about how we have shared your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If this law applies to you, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared by us and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes from us during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2021 will receive information about 2020 sharing activities). To make such a request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response.
To make such a request (limit one request per year), please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Rights” as the subject line or mail us a letter to: XRCLOUD.net, Inc., 281 E Workman St, Ste102, Covina, CA 91723, Attn: California Privacy Rights. You must include your full name, email address, and postal address in your request.
California / Delaware Do Not Track Disclosures
Various third parties are developing or have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals). Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. For instance, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, please make sure that your browser allows you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
XRCLOUD is concerned with the security of the data we have collected and utilized reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include policies, procedures, employee training, physical access and technical elements relating to data access controls. In addition, XRCLOUD uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to facilitate the exchange and transmission of sensitive data, such as credit card details. XRCLOUD does not process Personal Information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
In the event that Personal Information is acquired or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, XRCLOUD will notify the affected individual of the breach by email or ticket on the Customer Portal or, if XRCLOUD is unable to contact the individual by email or ticket on the Customer Portal, then by regular mail. Notice will be given promptly, consistent with the legitimate needs of law enforcement and any measures necessary for XRCLOUD or law enforcement to determine the scope of the breach and to ensure or restore the integrity of the data system. XRCLOUD may delay notification if XRCLOUD or a law enforcement agency determines that the notification will impede a criminal investigation, and in such cases, a notification will not be provided unless and until XRCLOUD or the agency determines that notification will not compromise the investigation. XRCLOUD will cooperate with you in the investigation and/or remediation of any security breach.
Please note that while we incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, XRCLOUD cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk. If you must transmit confidential information to us for any reason, please contact us for instructions for a secure file transfer protocol.